Extend your product portfolio
with our globally supported camping box.
- 8 years experience in design, production, sales and after-sales
- 1200 pieces produced annualy with further expansion
- multiple-times awarded product – Red Dot Award, Good Design
- ability to offer solutions for all possible cars from estate cars to vans
- sales support – online campaigns, exhibitions, media coverage
- technical and marketing support for all distributors
Nestboard & Nestbox from Egoé
How does it work?
- box can be easily installed (two people needed)
- box is considered as regular freight, no need to apply for homologation
- box is secured by 4 certified straps
- installation does not reduce passenger capacity, seating is kept in place
- cooker module, water module, storage and working space included
- additional fridge or cooling bag option according to a car type
- 30 years experience in development, construction and production
- 8 million EUR turnover, 340 employees
- everything produced and assembled in Bílovice, Czech Republic
- Egoé plus (roofing, shelter, noise barriers, street furniture) division
- Egoé Life (outdoor furniture) and Egoé Move (skis) division
The idea is only the beginning. For the implementation to succeed, a long team effort is needed. Development, production, marketing, sales. These are all parts of our journey. We believe that ideas make products...
We produce ideas
Accept responsibility for the result. That is the most important precondition for a good idea to end up not only in our head or on paper. Therefore, we have produce the ideas by ourselves right from the start. The history of the production facilities of today’s Egoé group in Bílovice reaches back to 1997. The whole process at Egoé is under one roof – from the discussion about the original idea, making and adjusting the drawings, mass or custom-made production, logistics, installation to the comprehensive services. Worldwide. We can rely on a strong background and many years of experience.
All products are produced at our premises in Bílovice. The surface treatment technologies are concentrated in two production companies and include sandblasting, galvanizing, wet and powder coating and the complete wood and metal processing facilities. Our competitive advantage and a crucial step towards sustainability is our unique line for thermal modification of wood which we gained in 2022. Thus, we are able to gradually replace tropical wood and reduce the footprint of our end products. In the near future, we intend to use thermally modified wood for most of our products.
We put a strong focus on sustainability at all stages of our activities from the design work, the choice of materials and technological processes right up to the logistics. We try to minimise negative impacts on the environment while not jeopardising the stability of the company in the process. This is how we understand sustainability. Most production facilities are heated by the waste from our wood processing hall. Our boiler is controlled automatically and belongs to the highest emissions efficiency class. We use the excess heat for water heating. Interesting heating sources can also be found in the smaller halls. These are recuperation units which use waste heat created by compressors and kilns.